Custom Excavation for Homeowners
Here at Next Day Excavating, we help homeowners tackle challenging excavation projects using specialized, late-model equipment designed to prevent unwanted damage to your landscaping, home, and adjacent properties.
When you call us to complete an excavation project at your home, we’ll review your site, discuss your plans for your property, and provide you with a free estimate that includes everything needed to complete your job. We’ll also take the time to locate and mark off any buried utility lines, drainage tiles, or other services that could be impacted by excavation work.
Our residential excavation services include:
- Basement excavations
- Grading driveways and walkways to improve drainage
- Demolition of old foundations
- Site preparation for in-ground pools and septic tanks
- Creation of ponds and water features
- Clearing of landslides
- Shoring up areas impacted by erosion, including slopes, stream banks, and culverts
- Hardscaping, including moving of decorative boulders, concrete retaining walls, and concrete slabs
- Removal of invasive tree roots, shrubs, and other vegetation
- Trenching for drainage lines and fencing
- Site leveling prior to the installation of stone pavers, poured concrete, or a heated driveway system
- Development of garden areas and playgrounds
- Excavating and leveling to create ADA-compliant, barrier-free ramp access
Our team of fully licensed and insured excavation contractors make it easy for you to have big backyard projects completed quickly using well-maintained, specialized machinery designed to deliver high-quality results in areas where there’s no room for error.
We take pride in exceeding your expectations by communicating clearly, creating a customized plan for your project, and treating you and your property with respect.
Commercial Excavation Services
At Next Day Excavating, we work with utility providers, builders, contractors, and landscapers throughout the mid-Atlantic region, including Maryland, Northern Virginia, Delaware, and DC.
We know that when it comes to excavation work, accuracy and on-time performance counts – that’s why we’re committed to delivering exceptional results that ensure your project stays on schedule. Our technicians all have advanced training in all types of excavation work, including:
- Large-scale land clearing
- Selective land clearing
- Demolition and removal of asphalt, concrete, brick, and stone ground coverings, including paved curbs, building foundations, and footers
- Creation of driveways, roads, and temporary work site access points
- Site preparation for installation of utility lines, including drains, gas lines, and fiber optic cables
- Excavation for septic systems, in-ground pools, and holding ponds
- Storm water management and erosion control
- Grading of walkways, driveways, and lots
And because we’re a dedicated excavating company, we have the experience it takes to ensure all the site planning and preparation is completed in advance. Once we arrive at your job site, we’ll work quickly and carefully to complete your excavation job in the safest, most efficient way possible.
Contact Us Today
For your free, no-obligation review of your next residential or commercial excavating job, contact us here at Next Day Excavating.
We’ll review your project and answer any questions you might have about us and your services. We’ll provide you with a free estimate that makes it easy for you to understand why we’re the on-demand excavating company of choice among developers, contractors, and homeowners across Maryland, Northern Virginia, Delaware, and Washington DC.